6.17: Champion Taproom Patio Re-Opening Friday, June 19, 2020
Our downtown taproom has always been a gathering place for the community and has long been the site for many wild memories and community events (CLAW, metal shows, Prints Platters & Pints, Beer & Ballet, etc). We are looking forward to moving carefully into welcoming our community back to our brewery in stages.
Beginning this Friday 6/19, our patio will reopen for outdoor service. We have been working diligently to create a safe environment for enjoying a few beers and restorative sunshine, and we trust that our community will work together with us to safely enjoy the creature comfort that is a quality beer with a good pal. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our new procedures before visiting.
Hours (Taproom | Kitchen)
– 4-11 pm | 5-9pm — M-Th
– 12-11pm | 12-9pm — Fri-Sun
– Daily health checks
– All staff will wear masks and gloves.
– We ask that anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been exposed to a confirmed case within the last 14 days to stay home
– Masks are required when entering the taproom for bathroom use. Disposable masks will be provided for those without
– Masks are strongly encouraged while not drinking or eating
– No dogs allowed at this time
– Children must be accompanied by parent(s) at all times
– Outdoor seating only, available on a first come, first served basis.
– All tables are 6 feet apart and will be sanitized between groups
– Maximum of 6 people per table
– Please remain seated. We will be offering tableside service and ask that you refrain from congregating in standing areas
– Please do not move tables
– Tableside ordering
– Disposable single-use menus
– All beverages will be served in single-use biodegradable cups
– Touchless payment available via QR code on receipt
– Toast handheld devices will be sanitized regularly.
– No flights or growler fills
– Indoor access will only be permitted for bathroom use
– Bathrooms have been equipped with touchless fixtures and Dyson air purifiers
– Bathrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes using a visible checklist
We look forward to seeing the upper halves of your faces soon!